Thursday, August 13, 2009

2009-2010 School Year Approaches!


Well if you are reading this, you have found my "famous" math blog. This year, I plan to include, dare I say this, almost daily pictures of the work that is being produced in our math classes. I think that by doing this, students and parents will get a very clear picture of just what is really going on in class. There will be way less writing by me (stop clapping), and way more for you to DISCUSS.

To do this, I really need parents to sign and turn in all of the Internet permission slips. I will never post a child's name. I might call Suzy "Student S." :-}, or I might just leave it at "This student". You guys please tell me what you are OK with. I will never embarrass a student by leaving a negative comment about work.

Oh, just another note about the photos of work that I attach. What you will see first is a small "thumb nail" image at the top of the blog. By clicking on the thumb nail, you will see the full size piece of work. Sometimes, I forget to select the correct size for the image, and the work will be too large to view. If I do this, please let me know.

I am blessed and honored to have your kids in my class. They WILL create remarkable work!

1 comment:

Susan T. Phillips said...

I can't wait to see the math work here daily, especially since I can't make it to you classroom each day. I will look especially when it is time to see clock fractions. :)